The War on Crypto Privacy Intensifies. Automatic Reporting of All Trades and Transactions Soon Mandatory.
Massive overreach of international regulators to force all service providers in the industry to:
- Record ALL crypto trades on exchanges, DEFI and DEXs;
- Record (large) purchases from private wallets;
- Record all transfers to cold storage and make lists with private wallet addresses;
- Send all this info annually to the (tax) authorities;
- And finally, force governments to pass these rules into domestic law.
The war on privacy continues. The aim: to tackle anonymous spending and exchanging of crypto.
As you’ll discover, these new regulations force upon us a system of complete surveillance and control.
This report explains exactly what to expect from the latest developments launched in October 2022…